Do you have a computer and you need another computer screen connected?
Well then the Lenovo USB 3.0 to Displayport might just be what you have been waiting for, the adapter delivers combined video and audio over a single USB port. I have even tested out in Apple Macbooks and I can confirm that it works great.
The adapter offers resolution all the way up to 4k and you can connect up to 6 monitors (one adapter per monitor).
The displaylink adapter also comes as with dvi and vga.
- High quality with low latency
- Can enable up to 6 USB displays (one adapter per monitor)
- USB bus power (no external power supply)
- Max 3840×2160@30Hz 4K*output
- Backward compatible with QHD and HD monitors
- DP 1.1 interface (DisplayPort)
- Integrated DisplayPort Audio
Note: Adapter is backwards compatible with USB 2.0, but in most cases performance above 1080P over USB 2.0 will likely be unsatisfactory.