Today I did a demonstration of the Sennheiser TeamConnect and what can I say other than it´s great.
From the moment I unpacked it you could sense some feel of quality. It´s incredibly simple to connect, one power supply and put the speakers to charge. When finished charging put the speakers around the table and connect with the main speaker either through 3.5mm mini jack, USB or Bluetooth.
There was a few things that I reacted to;
– The reach of the microphone was a proximately 8 feet (2.5meter), further away than that and you basically can´t be heard on the other side.
– Sound is incredibly clear and good, but it spikes a little with a metallic sound.
– If you connect the master speaker with a usb cable you have to make sure to remove the cable before putting to charge. I forgot that a few times and it bits the edge on the tray. Worst case scenario you might actually break the cable.
TeamConnect are delivered in three version:
– 4 pieces in a case
– 4 pieces on a tray
– 2 pieces on a tray
– For dedicated meeting room
– Connecting with different devices (BYOD) – smartphone, tablet or PC
– Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth or via USB or audio cable with 3.5mm jack
– Supports many simultaneous audio channels, so that new callers can be added easily
– Comes with a desktop tray for easy storage and charging of 4 satellites
– The best speech intelligibility, for better and more efficient online meetings
– Award winning design – winner of the Red Dot Design Award – Best of the Best 2016 – German Design Award 2016 – GOLD and DECT Award
What’s in the box?
1 x TC-W Master
3 x TC-W Satellite
1 x TC-W Tray and charging station
4 x BA 100 Battery
1 x NT 12-10BW Power supply for charging station
1 x Micro-USB Type B / USB Type A cable
1 x 2.5mm / 3.5mm jack cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Safety Instructions
- Weight – approx. 4700g
- Frequency response (Microphone) – 200 Hz – 12 kHz
- Frequency response (Headphones) -200 Hz – 9 kHz
- Frequency range:
1880 – 1900 MHz
1920 – 1930 MHz
1893 – 1906 MHz
2400 – 2485 MHz
- Charging time – Up to 10h
- Standby time – up to 24h
- Pick-up pattern – omni-directional
- Storage temperature – -20° … +55°C
- Operating temperature – 5° … + 45°C
- RF output power – max. 100 mW (EIRP)
- Operating time – up to 8h with BA 100
- Bluetooth – 4.2 / HFP / HSP / A2DP
- Max. coverage area – Bluetooth approx. 10m / DECT approx. 20m
- Powering – Satellites: 3.7 VDC via BA 100 / or via USB to TC-W Master 5V/ max. 500mA
- Voltage – 12 V DC
- Operating relative humidity – 20% … 80%
- Audio quality – 16 bit / 24 kHz
- Charging Current – 1 A